Effective Date: January 1, 2023
Information We Collect and Why it is Collected
Information You Provide Directly – We collect information that you provide to us directly, including but not limited to, personal information such as your name and email address when you subscribe, send us an e-mail, or reach out to us in by any other method. This information will not be sold to any third parties.
Both information that is provided by you directly and that which is automatically collected is used to improve your website experience and provide more personalized services to you, both on this website and through other media, as described in more detail below.
Use of Information Collected
BC uses the information collected to:
- Provide you with the services or information you request or respond to inquiries we receive from you or your organization;
- Improve our website and services to better serve you;
- To send correspondence regarding stories or services you have expressed interest in;
- Analyze how users use the website and related analysis and troubleshooting; and
- As we believe is necessary or appropriate to protect, enforce, or defend legal rights, privacy, safety or property, whether our own or that of our employees or agents or others, and to comply with applicable law.
Sharing of Your Information
BC does not sell data received on this website.
To the extent consistent with applicable law, we may share your information in the following circumstances:
- With our affiliated entities;
- With teaming partners;
- With affiliated and third-party service providers, such as companies that provide us technical support, data hosting, and other services. These third parties are employed to provide BC with assistance maintaining our website and services offered on the website and their access to any information will be limited only to perform these tasks;
- With other parties when required by law or as necessary to provide or protect our services, products, and other offerings. For example, we may need to disclose information with other parties to comply with the law or respond to legal process or a request for cooperation by a government entity or law enforcement; to prevent fraud or verify and enforce compliance; and to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, customers or employees; or
- When you or your organization consent to or request such sharing.
Third-Party Links on Website
Likewise, BC is not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including with respect to any personal information you disclose to such other organizations through or in connection with our website, social media pages, any mobile sites, applications, or other interactive features.
This site is intended to be used by adults and corporate entities interested in BC’s services. They are not intended for children, and BC does not knowingly collect or store personal information about children under the age of 13.
Right to Information/ Questions and Contact Information
Under applicable law, you may have certain rights related to personal information we collect. This could include, but is not limited to, the right to request details on what personal information we have collected from you and your use of the site, and request that we update certain personal information we have gathered.
In addition, you may request to opt out of the service being provided on this site, or future emails or correspondences from us related to said services. For example, when you sign up to receive marketing emails from us (opt-in), your information is added to the email provider’s secure database for use by us. Every email you receive will contain a link to unsubscribe (opt-out) at the bottom of the email.
If you have any questions about this statement, our handling of personal information, or would like to exercise your rights under applicable law, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com